Gig Detail: Appointment Setter
I'd rather take a chance on someone despite their
shallow experience and skills than pass up someone
who has the heart to serve, learn, and grow with us.
Part of my role here is to make sure every team member
gets what they need to do real good here.
We’re always looking for talented people who work well on virtual, cross-functional teams with a variety of projects, from sales and marketing to design and content development, to booking events. While we look for good people skills with a strong track record, we also like working with ambitious beginners. A customer servant's attitude and fierce commitment to deadlines are essential, and a good sense of humor is no less required!
(This is a 1099 FREELANCE or CONTRACTOR gig—NOT a job)
(This gig is designated TELECOMMUTE OR WORK FROM HOME)
We're looking for a freelancer to serve as an Appointment Setter reporting directly to the Principal Consultant. This person will be working from home, communicating regularly by Skype, email, and phone with our Principal to book appointments by conducting initial and follow-up calls to generate leads with the objective of securing a presentation opportunity for the Principal. They're expected to book an average of at least 4 presentations per day between leads and the Principal while providing reliable information and outstanding rapport. Record accurate, up to date, and thorough notes in the CRM system for each contact.
Prior experience in administration, sales, or marketing is a plus. Good people skills and effective communication skills and a high energy, positive attitude are all important keys to success in this role.
Appointment Setter Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with the Principal to effectively communicate the value proposition to prospects in various targeted industry niches using a basic script and emails with the objective of booking appointments for the Principal using Calendly.
• Prospecting door-to-door, through social media, and in local networking groups as needed
• Participate in weekly sales meetings via Google Hangouts along with the Principal and other marketing team members.
• Updating our marketing database with every prospect using Hubspot CRM
• Understanding company product and brand
Appointment Setter Requirements:
• Professional, sales-driven individual oriented toward GOALS
• Enjoys talking to people and presenting
• Outstanding work ethic; self-motivated
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
• Own and use a computer, phone to present to and book people
• Use Google Docs, Sheets, Skype Hubspot CRM, Calendly;
• Organized and efficient
• Digital marketing experience